Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Question: What is the best brand of ATV?

I personally have fallen in love with my Kawasaki KFX700.  This atv has plenty of power, handles great, feels awesome, and is very enjoyable.  I would have to say the KFX is my favorite.  I also like the Polaris atvs that I have owned and ridden.  The are tough, durable, and easy to operate.  I like to keep a Polaris around as a buddy bike.  If a friend of mine or my 80 year old grandfather wants to go riding they will have no problem with the Polaris Scrambler or Trail Blazer.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?  LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.



Here is my KFX700 -- check out my other videos on Youtube.   Bigjermsgarage

1 comment:

  1. I love my 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500. This thing is easy to work on and has never let me down.

    ReplyDelete